Sunday, February 22, 2009

POST HIGH SCHOOL-LYDIA SWEE

What I've been up to post high school:

1. I GOT MARRIED EARLY THIS FEB.

2. GOT KNOCKED UP {Thus, the marriage.}
3. OPENED A BOUTIQUE IN RODEO DRIVE.
4. I ALSO MOVED TO PAREEE {Fashion city}

5. AND STARRED IN MY OWN REALITY TV SHOW.

Now that i've go your attention... Here's what's really going on:

1.I signed up for fashion diploma and degree courses @ Lim Kok Wing which I hope to attend in September. {Request still pending}
2. Got started on my driving lessons.
3. Working on launching my t-shirt line. hopefully soon. *fingers X-ed*
4. Met up with a modeling agency in hopes of doing some editorial modeling. But ended up feeling way short and pretty fat! {Believe it!}

5. Planning my trip for touring along side non other than THE CLICK FIVE! {NO kidding. That actually the reason to moi starting college in September}

4 comments:

  1. I support all your plans! They sound so much like you - the Click Five, t-shirt, fashion, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why thank you! haha.
    marriage, pregnancy, paris, reality tv show?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ... hahahahaha... LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete