Sunday, February 22, 2009

Driving Alert!!

Ever since we hit the age of 17 last year (i'm sure most of us did), we are at most, LEGAL to get our driving license... well, a few of us did before the SPM examination but guessed most of us took the course AFTER the SPM examination...

The theory part of the Driving course is one of the most hideous part of all... Let's go through it and see how troublesome it is...
  • 5 hours of boring lecture in the driving institute... oh man... =.=
  • In order to pass the theory part to get to the practical part (actual driving)
  • Need at least 42/50 answers correct to pass...
I think some of us didn't really study for this test... (I said SOME.. Take Note!!)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then, we'll have the Practical Exam.. Easier than the theory part though... Let's see...

  • Road Test, a special route on the Jalan Raya to test on the driving skills...
  • The Slope Test, drive up and stop on top of it for a while.. then, drive down without sliding backwards again.. =.=" Some actually manage to do that.. (I said SOME.. << Note it!!)
  • The Parking... Side park with a car and manage NOT to knock down any polls...
  • The "K" turning... Easiest among all, just drive and go for full swing on the stearing and it'll be fine...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

and that's a rap...

8 comments:

  1. I haven't get my license.....You won't believe this (or maybe you will XP)..I completed whatever I had to do for my L license after SPM trials (before SPM)...after SPM, i worked for two weeks and started my driving lessons as soon as the two weeks ended...then, i went for the pre-test, passed it and am waiting for may to take my driving test because college started!!!!! by that time, i probably forgot most of the stuffs i learned and so, have to repeat a few more lessons....so pathetic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually managed to slide backwards downhill:) Pretty cool! Hahaha. Was laughing me ass off while doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i did that once..and i was so terrified coz no one was around to tell me what to do next

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh... u knw me. i started but I m stuck sumwhere in the middle (AKA procrastinating) XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. swt i just did one slight mistake n i kena scolding how miserable i was =.=

    ReplyDelete
  6. i stepped on the gas hard wen i started slipping back a lil during exam.. man, i tot i was gonna fail!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My parking abilities still SUXXXX.

    ReplyDelete