Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Juz A Note

..From the outside world. If u guys arent aware of this.. Then, be aware XD

If you cant see it clearly, juz click on the pic. It will enlarge for you ;)

Niways, I knw this had got nothing to do with Life After School but meh, I knw u brats out there lurve nature very much no? XD So, come in and lend a hand yeah? *coughs* Scratch that. I m not asking u, i m telling u. Come in and lend a hand or else... XD

Naw... I dun planned to tell u guys what have i been doing. I m juz mainly rotting in my house now X___x

Peace!

3 comments:

  1. rotting at home is a good way of life! better enjoy it before college comes and sweeps u off ur bum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the news! I really DO love nature very much. Haha. OK, I shall turn off all the lights in my house at that stipulated time...unless my other 3 family members are against it. :S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lydia> ROFL. No way, man. I m dying to get to college XDD

    Justine> Heck, thats the prob, eh? The OTHER family members might not be too into it X__x

    ReplyDelete