a) I never saw it coming till it just hit me straight in the face!
b) My whole life revolved around school and teachers for the past 12345678 years
c) My Dad thinks I'm still twelve, so psychologically I "still am"
There you go. Three reasons why I cannot believe I'm out of school. The thought of me being in college now never really sank in until about 2 weeks ago. I woke up one morning and I thought to myself "Oh my goodness Alyssa, you're already in college!"
Yeah, I know right? Ssllloooowww reaction.
The thing I miss most about school is; hanging out with school mates. Ah, the good old days when I would hang around the Dataran Bestari during recess (I would always fight for FNR Position 6) , whisper and giggle during the Bacaan Lima Minit and not forgetting, sneaking into 5D and 5S when there's no teacher in my class. How I miss those days. But then again, those days were a few months ago. Well, to me it seems like years ago.
I will treasure those memories in high school. It was one of the BEST years of my life. I will always remember the friends that I've gained. May we never forget one another :)
*smiles*
Monday, February 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Couldnt agree with u more XD
ReplyDeleteWe shld seriously make like onelast schooling days for ourselves and juz wat we always do back then XDD It did be so fun! *rolls around*
FNR = Fence and Rubbish? Fence and Road? Haha. That was few hundred years ago I can barely remember! Yeah, we must got K.D. one time and occupy the whole place! I miss the maggi mee goreng lah.
ReplyDeleteFOOD AND RUBBISH!!! lol.
ReplyDelete