Friday, March 6, 2009

JASON effin' MRAZ!!!!


I'm honestly still hung over from meeting the man himself, JASON MRAZ!

I really don't know where to start... so, i figured I'll start at the end which also happened to be the highlight of the night!
MEETING JASON MRAZ!!!

Everyone of us were busy asking for autographs. So his manager goes "Okay, lets have a group photo,"

After taking a picture with Jason, he was being ushered back to his room as he had to leave for Singapore the following day at 4.00am for a 5.00am flight. But that wasn't before I got to hug him!

I: Jason, can I get a hug?
Jason: Suuure.
Jason: Thank you.
(He mumbled when he hugged me)
I: Thank you!

And just for the record Jason hugs pretty tight! Gah!!!! And he's REALLY REALLY nice to hug! You can feel all those muscles!! A way better hugger than Joey Zehr, Kyle Patrick, Jared Leto, Danny O'Donoghue or anyone i ever hugged in my opinion!

HOW WE MET HIM?

Me and some friends went to TRADERS HOTEL after the concert to find out from some other fans there that he has already arrived! We thought... Damn! How the hell are we to meet him now? (because we were planning on meeting him when he arrived at the entrance)

So we went up and down all 34 floors of the hotel just speculating on which floor he might be on and then came back down with nothing! Then while waiting.... TOCA APPEARS! (he's plays the percussion in Jason's band)

(Toca ladies and gentleman!)

Toca came down for a smoke with a baldie who plays the trombone or some instrument you blow on! We circled them and took some pictures with them.

(picture of proof is NOW available!)

Soon after their cigarettes finished they went back up. The bummer? The lift doen't display numbers. So we couldn't tell which floor they went to! However, we still decided to go up since Tasha(a friend) got hungry. So we went to the 5th floor and standing right there before of our god given eyes..........JASON MRAZ & BAND & CREW & CO!

Sylvia(another friend) was lifeless! She just stood there staring! I remembered shaking her hard! But still nothing! I was practically yelling at her... TAKE A PICTURE! TAKE A PICTURE!

Then it all happened.. his manager went bla bla bla...*rewind*

THE CONCERT KICKED ASS!!

You have to be there to know what I'm rambling on about!
But since you missed it.... here's a teaser of what the atmosphere was like:

(The crowd! I dare say every seat in the stadium was filled!)

(The awesome performer live on big screen)

(The trumpets)

(The band!)

(Have a good night. Drive safe everybody!~JasonM)

Here's what you didnt miss: Jason singing 'Lucky' with a chinese singer named Penny! SHE KILLED THE SONG! Boo~


NEXT UP TO PLAY IN MALAYSIA:
APRIL: DAVID ARCHULETA!!!
MAY: THE CLICK FIVE!!!
POST MAY: PUSSYCAT DOLLS & BRITNEY SPEARS!!/PUSSYCAT DOLLS & LADY GAGA!!

No comments:

Post a Comment