XDD
Which means SPM, my dear frens. I m sure this 'BIG' thing is hard to escape from your minds, since its important and bla bla. I knw sum of you are already in college so SPM may not be that important to you but w/e lah. I m not here to debate on how SPM is important for us or not. Just here to announce that the results are said to be coming out on the 2nd week of March.
That was the newspaper. So nice of it to not be more specific. Whereas, Kayel leaked it out to me that it was on 15th or 16th of March. I had been around forums (Malaysian ones) and they informed me that the official date is actually on March 12. Whatever the date is, I guess it did be a nerve-wrecking day for us =___=
Funny thing is, my groups of friends actually wanna go out shopping together after taking our results XDD It did be a hell of a day, I m sure. So, wish u guys an early good luck and saving sum for myself as well! =^^=
Lets hope that our second week of March isnt the worst wek we are going to have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shopping after getting results is really a nice idea, i also thought about it before, but on second thoughts..grr..better only decide that day.. =)
ReplyDeleteHaha. I dun even knw whether it was a good thing or not to shop after being depressed over our results XXD
ReplyDelete