Sunday, July 26, 2009
Sign to end Fur Trading
Pledge to go fur-free at PETA.org.
http://www.peta.org/feat/ChineseFurFarms/index.asp
GUYS, please please visit the link above and sign the petition to end fur trading in China. They tortured the animals like foxes, raccoons, etc, skinning them alive and dumping their bodies in the cold, leaving them to die. U can watch the vid to know what I mean. I am now too distraught with the vid to really help describe it for u guys. Really sorry.
You can skip the muvee, but plz plz help sign the petition. To those whom I sent the email where you can sign on it straightaway, du pass it on to everyone else you knw.
Please help these poor animals. It wouldnt cost you a thing except five minutes of your time. Thanks so much to those whu signed *bows*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment