Hello there! Kok Yen's here. Recently, I uploaded my collection of formal photos taken in school from 2007-2008 in Facebook since I had the soft copies of them. Upon uploading, Joe Jian requested for the soft copies. I realized that I still have the soft copies of some photos taken for school magazine in 2008 so I thought of distributing them here since I'm very free to dig out photos for you guys - I have another one to two weeks left before my college resumes in June. If your picture was published in the magazine, I probably have it (provided I did a back up for that event). Below is the list of events where the photographs are still available:
I'm really sorry for not keeping photos of formal pictures. I did not make a back up copy for big folders so I only have some smaller events. For formal pictures, I only have some of those with me in the pictures. By the way, they are all uploaded on my Facebook. Tag yourself there if you want to.
And of course, I don't mind sharing my personal collection of photos too. I still keep photos of events like trips, holiday, camp, party, gathering, etc.
Feel free to contact me online. You can find me easily at my blog, Facebook, Friendster, MSN. You can make your request through my email too: kyension@hotmail.com.
For Class of 2007:
SPM Result Day
For Class of 2008:
Bengkel Teknik Belajar SPM
Mesyuarat Agong Koperasi
Merentas Desa
Gotong-Royong
Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan (2008)
IU Day
Majlis Graduasi Restumu Kejayaanku
(the picture of us going up the stage)
SPM Result Day
For Class of 2008:
Bengkel Teknik Belajar SPM
Mesyuarat Agong Koperasi
Merentas Desa
Gotong-Royong
Majlis Anugerah Kecemerlangan (2008)
IU Day
Majlis Graduasi Restumu Kejayaanku
(the picture of us going up the stage)
I'm really sorry for not keeping photos of formal pictures. I did not make a back up copy for big folders so I only have some smaller events. For formal pictures, I only have some of those with me in the pictures. By the way, they are all uploaded on my Facebook. Tag yourself there if you want to.
2007:
4 Pintar
Prefectorial Board
Hazel/Red House
Ping Pong Club
School Band
2008:
5 Dedikasi
Prefectorial Board
Editorial Board
Ping Pong Club
Choir Club
School Band
4 Pintar
Prefectorial Board
Hazel/Red House
Ping Pong Club
School Band
2008:
5 Dedikasi
Prefectorial Board
Editorial Board
Ping Pong Club
Choir Club
School Band
And of course, I don't mind sharing my personal collection of photos too. I still keep photos of events like trips, holiday, camp, party, gathering, etc.
Feel free to contact me online. You can find me easily at my blog, Facebook, Friendster, MSN. You can make your request through my email too: kyension@hotmail.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment